Do you want to participate as Architect to large projects with our clients in Belgium ?
Tell me more
- Define the reference architecture and ensure that projects are compliant with this architecture.
- Understand the business needs ans translate them into technical solution.
- Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed.
- Work on the improvement of the existing enterprise architecture (if any) or contribute to his definition
- Contribute to the data strategy by providing subject-matter expertise and architecture counsel to other managers
- You are the interface between Enterprise Architecture and the IT engineers and application experts, to ensure the alignment of the end-to-end solution to the enterprise standards and to the domain target architecture
Who you are
You hold a Bachelor or a Master's degree
You are a TOGAF certified (or equivalent certification)
You have a relevant experience (3y) as Enterprise / Data / Solution architect
You are fluent in English, Dutch and/or French
You are a real team player and are open minded
You deal with problems of various levels of complexity, which can typically span across systems, functions, locations & organizations.
You are pragmatic and dynamic, results and people oriented
You demonstrate strong analytical skills
What we offer
A dynamic working environment with opportunities for personal and interpersonal development including trainings and certifications.
Moreover we offer you a permanent contract with a market competitive package adapted to your level of experience.
Keep me posted
Do you want to stay tuned ? Subscribe to our newsletter !