Functional / Technical Analyst
Do you want to participate as Functional / Technical Analyst to large projects with our clients in Belgium ?
Tell me more
- Collaborate with the Product Owner to have coherent product definition
- Organize workshops with customers and analyze the requirements to ensure an in-depth understanding of the needs.
- Translate the requirements into functional analysis
- Define the conceptual data model and refine the reporting requirements
- Provide clarifications, training and support to the development teams during the construction phase
- Drive all change management and communication aspects towards operational teams.
Who you are
You are fluent in English, Dutch and/or French
You have an IT background and ideally a first experience as IT developer (Java or Mainframe environment)
You hold a Bachelor or a Master's degree
You have a relevant experience (3y) as Functional Analyst in the banking or insurance domains
You are a real team player and are open minded
You are used to work in agile/scrum environments
You have problem solving and proactive skills
You are pragmatic and dynamic, results and people oriented
You demonstrate strong analytical skills
Experience with data modeling and interpretation is an advantage
What we offer
A dynamic working environment with opportunities for personal and interpersonal development including trainings and certifications.
Moreover we offer you a permanent contract with a market competitive package adapted to your level of experience.
Keep me posted
Do you want to stay tuned ? Subscribe to our newsletter !